A sudden fog blankets the land. Evil has lain dormant for centuries within an ancient blade. But Muramasa awakens from his slumber, thirsty for blood.
This quest is in the same format as Murasame. Get different elemental vouchers and collect all the forms of Muramasa. The Dark Vouchers are the most rare and are used to play the “Calamitous Blade of Pure Evil” quest. The final goal is to gather all the different elements of Muramasa and ascend 5★ Shadow Blade Muramasa, resulting in 6★ Muramasa, Blade of the Abyss — a very powerful monster.
Ascended Version of 5★ Shadow Blade Muramasa— 6★ Muramasa, Blade of the Abyss
1) First, clear the “The Accursed, Calamitous Blade” quest by defeating 5★ Radiant Blade Muramasa. After completing the quest, you may get 5★ Radiant Blade Muramasa, along with Fire, Water, Wood, and Dark Vouchers from Clear and Luck Bonuses. The Dark Voucher is rarest out of all the Vouchers. If you play Local Co-op on Extreme, you’ll get one elemental voucher as a Local Co-op bonus. (Note: Vouchers do not drop on Savage, and are not a 100% drop on Extreme.)
2) Use your Vouchers to challenge the various Muramasa quests! Collect all the different elements of Muramasa for ascension materials. When you feel you are ready, challenge the “Calamitous Blade of Pure Evil” quest if you have a Dark Voucher, but beware — the difficulty is Insidious, in between Extreme and Impossible. (Note: Continues are not allowed on the “Calamitous Blade of Pure Evil” quest.)
3) After you collect the materials, all that’s left is ascension! Remember that you need 2 Divine Sharls as well.
Local Co-op Sneak Peek
12/30 12AM - 11:59PM (can be played twice)
12/31 10PM - 11:59PM
1/1 7PM - 8:59PM
1/2 7PM - 8:59PM
1/3 10PM - 11:59PM
- Muramasa will reappear again.
- There are two difficulties: Savage and Extreme. 5★ Radiant Blade Muramasa can drop from Normal, Speed, and Luck Bonuses. It’s not a guaranteed drop. However, if you clear the quest on Extreme without continuing, 5★ Radiant Blade Muramasa is guaranteed to drop.
- Vouchers drop from Normal, Speed, Luck Bonuses, and Local Co-op bonuses. They are only a 100% drop for Local Co-op bonuses on Extreme, and will only drop when playing the quest on Extreme. Muramasa quests that you use Vouchers to play do not drop Vouchers.
5★ Radiant Blade Muramasa
Watch out for these new enemy types!
- These enemies will lock the abilities of your monsters- These enemies will lower the attack of your monsters
- All Vouchers cost 50 Stamina to use. Muramasa can drop from Normal, Speed, Luck, and Local Co-op bonuses. It’s not a guaranteed drop, but becomes guaranteed if you beat the quest on Extreme without continues. One is also guaranteed when you beat the quest through Local Co-op.
- The Fire, Water, and Wood element quests are Extreme difficulty and allow continues. The Dark version, is Insidious difficulty (between Extreme and Impossible), and does not allow continues. Beating the quest without continuing guarantees a Muramasa drop.
- Challenging a quest consumes 1 Voucher. Vouchers remain forever, as there are no expiration dates on them.
- Luck on Muramasa can only be raised when fusing the same element together. Fusing a 5★ Radiant Blade Muramasa into a 5★ Emerald Blade Muramasa will not raise Emerald Blade Muramasa’s Luck. Fusing Emerald Blade Muramasas together will raise their luck, however.