For Beginner Strikers
- Check the Mission Log after the event starts. You'll find an entry to clear one of the new event quests on Hard.
- Clear the quest on Hard either as the host or solo. Then return to your Mission Log to and get the reward (a free monster.)
- Try your hand at Savage if you're feeling confident. Clearing all difficulties -- Normal, Hard and Savage -- as the host or solo will yield 1 Orb.
- Complete the "Watch VS Roc Video" Mission Log entry and get 1 Orb.
For Intermediate Strikers
- Clear the Beginner goals above.
- Challenge event quests that have both a Savage and Extreme difficulty. These will yield stronger monsters, but are more difficult to complete.
- Get the new Extreme quest monsters. Drop rates are higher on Extreme compared to Savage. Plus, if you can beat the quest on Extreme without continuing the monster is guaranteed to drop.
For Advanced Strikers
- Clear the Beginner and Intermediate goals above.
- Aim for a Max Luck monster.
- Complete the "Clear All Arabian Knights Quests" entry to get 3 Orbs.
Continue reading for more information on the new event series! The event will start from 3/7 (ET). For event quest times, remember to check View Schedule from the Event Quest screen or the schedule on the home page!
3/7 - 3/14 3:59PM (ET)
Materials: 3-Luck Marida of the Lamp, 2-Luck Roc
Ali Baba, Evolved
Ali Baba, Ascended
Materials: 3-Luck Sandman, 3-Luck Roc
Materials: 3-Luck Marida of the Lamp, 2-Luck Humphrey
* Monsters don't come hypermaxed. Screenshots are there to show the power to which they can be hyperboosted.