More EXP equals more stamina. If you have more stamina you can play more quests. And if you’re a Striker looking to make a mark, don’t forget about the Mythos series quests!
We’ve got a special event coming up for Halloween. Take this time to prepare by raising your Rank and maximum stamina!
Striker News on YouTube
Here’s a quick table of what quests become doable as you increase your maximum stamina:
|Rank||Max Stamina||Can Solo/Host|
|10||35||Savage Difficulty Quests|
|36||50||Extreme Difficulty Quests|
|50||59||Temple of Heroes Quests|
|52||60||Impossible Difficulty Quests|
10/1 - 10/4 Daily Catalyst/Gold Quests = EXP x 9
10/6 - 10/10 Event Quests That Drop Cthulhu Vouchers = EXP x 2 (Quests Listed Below)
10/6 A Game of Chance
10/7 Weaponized Angel
10/8 Over the Rainbow
10/9 The Forest’s Gloom
10/10 Azure Torrent+
Have you gotten your Izanagi and/or Yamato Takeru yet, expert Strikers? If you haven’t, you’ll get a few chances during the period below.
10/3 10PM – 11:59PM Yamato Takeru
10/4 12PM – 12:59PM Izanagi
10/4 4PM – 4:59PM Izanagi
Get Mythos series monsters for the foundation of a good team.For Beginner Strikers
- Get Cthulhu Vouchers by beating the Event Quest marked as Mythos
- Use a Cthulhu Voucher and complete the quest to get a 5★ Cthulhu
- Fuse Expies into your 5★ Cthulhu to max its level.
- Gather evolution materials by playing Daily Catalyst quests and evolve 5★ Cthulhu into 6★Awakened One Cthulhu
For Intermediate Strikers
- Complete the Beginner goals
- Play the Cthulhu quest multiple times to get Leah and Dax Vouchers.
- Use the vouchers to and complete the quest to get 5★ Dax and 5★ Leah
- Evolve both to their 6★ forms
For Advanced Strikers
- Complete the Beginner and Intermediate goals
- Look into ascending 5★ Leah and 5★ Dax
- Max Luck Leah and Dax
The Extreme quests in this upcoming series are pretty difficult. Beware!
More information will be coming on 10/3.
Mega Fuse-a-thon will be back on 10/1 (ET). Make sure to fuse away!
10/5 1AM – 10/6 12:59AM (ET)