Summer is fleeting but stars are eternal. Take a dip in the night sky and cool off amongst the starlight!
8/4 12AM - 8/14 11:59PM
Participating in the event is simple:
1. Clear the "A Dip in the Night Sky" event quest and get the limited-time exclusive 5★ Eternity
2. Ascend 5★ Eternity by collecting Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, and Emerald Goldfish from the event quest
3. Choose between three possible ascensions
Bonus 4. Collect all three
Bonus 5. Raise your ascended 6★ Eternity into a max luck monster
- There are a total of four difficulties: Normal, Hard, Savage, and Extreme
- Defeat the boss for a chance at a 5★ Eternity drop (higher the difficulty, higher the chance)
- Defeat the boss on Extreme difficulty for a 100% drop
- 5★ Eternity does not drop from Clear, Speed, No-Continue, or Luck bonuses
- On Extreme, 5★ Eternity is guaranteed to drop from Local Co-op bonuses (5★ Eternity will not drop on other difficulties)
- Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, and Emerald Goldfish appear based on difficulty (Ruby = Normal and up, Lapis Lazuli = Savage and up, Emerald = Extreme only)
- Goldfish will appear randomly in-quest. Defeat them in three turns, or they'll run away
- Goldfish will always drop as long as they are defeated before they can escape
- Main quest hazards are Laser Barriers and Wind
- Bring monsters with Mech Slayer, Demon Slayer, and Demonsbane
Complete these Promotion-limited Mission Log Entries for some sweet rewards. Maxing ascended Eternity's luck will yield a special title!
Check your Mission Log for more details.
Normal = Light Maxpie
Hard = 5★ Eternity
Savage = Orb
Extreme = Divine Sharl
Rewards: 5★ Eternity
Luck-2 = Light Maxpie
Luck-5 = Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, and Emerald Goldfish
Luck-10 = 5★ Eternity
Luck-15 = King Mormite
Luck-25 = +25 Monster Box Space (Valued a +5 per orb)
Luck-50 = 5★ Eternity
Luck-75 = Divine Sharl
Max Luck = Special Title, "The Eternal Star Seeker"
Period (ET): 8/4 5AM - 8/15 4:59AM
Period (ET): 8/4 12AM - 11:59PM
Includes Morlings, Expies, and Striker, Jr.
Period (ET): 8/11 12AM - 8/14 11:59PM